Project TD - 48 / 2008 (Romania, director Dr. Adrian Iftime)
- Project title and topics: "New Psychophysical Methods for Investigation of Amblyopic Patients" (summary)
- Funding agency: CNCSIS, project code 73/2008
- Most important published research:
- Sireteanu R., Baeumer C., Iftime A. (2008), Temporal instability in amblyopic vision: Relationship to a displacement map of visual space, Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 49, 3940-3954
- Iftime A, Thiel A, Sireteanu R, (2008), An objective evaluation of temporal instabilities in amblyopic perception, Perception, 37, ECVP Abstract Supplement, p. 112
- Thiel, A. & Iftime, A. (2016), 'Temporal instabilities in amblyopic perception: a quantitative approach', Perception, ( doi:10.1177/0301006615625796 ); ISSN: 0301-0066.
- Experimental and data analysis methods acronyms: ENTPACK-TEMP, TEDI
- Several datasets were collected during this projects; we are making them available as the research progresses. One full dataset is already available here.